IVF London has been licensed by us since 2018. It is a small-sized centre offering all fertility treatments, including embryo testing.
Clinic profile accordion
We inspect all clinics against our standards. This clinic's inspection rating is:
All clinics must have a licence to operate. Our inspectors visit the clinic and look at the laboratory and equipment, the clinic’s consent and other procedures and the patient information. We also interview patients for their views. We use the inspector’s assessment to decide how long the licence should be. This determines the rating.
Last inspection: 11 February 2020
Licensed until: 16 September 2024
We ask current and former patients to rate the clinic based on their experience. This clinic’s patient rating is:
You can view this clinic's waiting times for treatment with donated eggs, sperm or embryos below. Use the table below to give you an idea of the availability at the clinic. Please contact the clinic for the most up to date information.
|Asian||1 - 6 months|
|Mixed||1 - 6 months|
|Other ethnic groups||1 - 6 months|
|White||Less than 1 month|
|Black||Less than 1 month|
|Asian||Less than 1 month|
|Mixed||Less than 1 month|
|Other ethnic groups||Less than 1 month|
|White||No data available|
|Black||No data available|
|Asian||No data available|
|Mixed||No data available|
|Other ethnic groups||No data available|
- BMI limit
- Patients from abroad Description Information: Treats patients from outside the UK.
- Treats private patients Description Information: Treats patients who are self-funded.
- IVF Description Information: A type of fertility treatment where fertilisation takes place outside of the body. It’s suitable for people with a wide range of fertility issues and is one of the most commonly used and successful treatments available. See our Treatments section for more information.
- ICSI Description Information: For around half of couples who are having problems conceiving, the cause of infertility is sperm-related. ICSI is the most common and successful treatment for male infertility. See our Treatments section for more information.
- Insemination Description Information: A type of fertility treatment where sperm are prepared and inseminated into the woman and fertilisation takes place inside her body. See our Treatments section for more information.
- Surgical sperm collection Description Information: Men who have no sperm in their semen can have treatment to collect the sperm surgically. See our Treatments section for more information.
- Fertility preservation Description Information: Freezing of sperm or eggs to use in treatment at a later stage. See our Treatments section for more information.
- Egg sharing programme
- Known donor programme
- Recruits egg donors Description Information: This clinic recruits UK egg donors, rather than importing eggs from overseas.
Counselling and support
- Compulsory counselling for donors
- Counselling services at clinic Description Information: The clinic has a counsellor onsite.
- Dedicated counsellor
- Number of counselling sessions included Description Information: One or more counselling sessions is included in the price of treatment.
- Female doctor available
- One physician throughout treatment
- Wheelchair access
- Caspian House
- The Waterfront Elstree
- WD6 3BS
Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 17:00
Saturday: contact the clinic
Sunday: contact the clinic