We produce many publications about the work we do, from our annual fertility trends report to patient leaflets and corporate publications. We also make much of the raw treatment data available for anyone to download. View and download all our publications and data.
We've produced a series of leaflets for people having fertility treatment, donors and donor-conceived people and their parents. This includes our flagship Getting Started guide, which is a complete overview of the fertility process from start to finish.
We collect data and statistics about over 60,000 fertility treatments performed each year in the UK. We are committed to making as much of this information available as possible to inform patients, researchers and clinicians.
Fertility trends and figures raw data
- Fertility treatment in 2013 Datasheet.xlsx | 136KB opens in a new window
- Fertility treatment in 2014 Datasheet.xlsx | 88KB opens in a new window
- Fertility treatment in 2012 Datasheet.xlsx | 184KB opens in a new window
- Fertility trends long term data 1991-2006 Datasheet.xls | 546KB opens in a new window
- Fertility treatment in 2010 Datasheet.xlt | 657KB opens in a new window
- Fertility treatment in 2011 Datasheet.xls | 612KB opens in a new window
Our corporate publications give you a more in depth understanding of who we are, what we do and what our focus will be over the coming months and years.
Review date: 20 February 2020