The HFEA guide to infertility
The HFEA Guide to infertility is written for people who are having, or considering, fertility treatment. We have talked to hundreds of patients about what they wish they had known when they started treatment.
Features of the Guide include:
- When to ask for medical help
- The different fertility treatments available
- Considering the financial and emotional costs of treatment
- How to choose the most suitable clinic for you
- Questions to ask your GP and fertility clinic
- List of UK clinics licensed by the HFEA
- Stories from others who have been through treatment
**Please note, the guide is currently being reviewed and updated. Some information in the current version may be out-of-date.
Page last updated: 28 August 2009