Research licence forms

What the forms are for:

If your clinic wants to carry out a specific research project, you must apply for a research license using the following forms.


Page last updated: 23 January 2013

Submitting forms via EDI

Get answers to the most frequently asked questions on the forms clinics are able to submit via EDI.


...FAQs about EDI forms

Apply for a licence

Filling out a licence formWant to apply for a HFEA licence? Find out about the process.


..apply for a licence