Prepare for your inspection
Before your clinic’s licence is due for renewal, you will need to complete an application form, and a self-assessment questionairre.
You may also be asked to provide supporting documentation to aid us in the assessment of your clinic.
Inspection preparation tips
- Check that you and your staff are familiar with relevant documents including:
- Check your last inspection report to make sure you have implemented all recommendations.
- Complete the self-assessment form.
- Make sure you have all the required information readily available.
- Keep any information about how patients view your services, and any improvements you have made as a result.
- Have a record of complaints available for the inspector to see, and a list of adverse incidents that have been reported to the HFEA.
- Make sure you have notified the HFEA to any significant changes to your service provision (for example: notification of any past incidents).
Page last updated: 27 March 2009