Information for Quality
What is Information for Quality?
The Information for Quality (IfQ) programme has been set up to transform the way we collect, store and publish information so that:
- patients, stakeholders, researchers and other members of the public have access to more meaningful information
- those considering fertility treatment or egg or sperm donation can make a better informed decision about which clinic to choose
- clinics benefit from improved systems for data submission and access to information to help them provide a better service.
This will be achieved through:
- the redevelopment of the HFEA website and the Choose a Fertility Clinic search tool
- the redevelopment of Clinic Portal
- the development of an improved system for collecting and reviewing data.
The IfQ programme impacts on each strand of our strategy – setting direction, increasing and informing choice and demonstrating efficiency, quality and value. It also responds to wider developments in health information management and how people access information online.
Find out more about the work we're doing
Page last updated: 11 May 2016